WAAW 2021- Photography Competition
‘Calling all students to take part in the Photography Competition of World Antimicrobial Awareness Week, with special thanks to the Fleming Fund Country Grant Pakistan. Submit your photographs according to the guidelines provided in the google doc link: : https://docs.google.com/document/d/10KO1JWRbGej1XJtRjoCottZN9PcS-Tfk7XO1UlJAu7o/edit?usp=sharing.Get your submissions in by 15th November, 2021 to be in the chance to win a cash prize!’
WAAW 2021 Photography Competition Guidelines
- Photo should depict the theme of the Contest “Spread Awareness Stop Resistance”
- Picture should be original taken from a digital camera
- Photo should not be of another snap of another poster or photograph.
- The photograph should depict the theme “Spread Awareness Stop Resistance”.
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- The photograph must be of highest resolution possible.
- It can be in Landscape/Portrait
- Images will be judged on originality, concept, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic.
- The photograph must be original and no watermark of any kind should be on the photograph.
- Participants may submit colour and/or black and white photographs
Deadline: 15th November, 2021
Submit in jpg. or png. format to the AMR secretariat with your full name and contact details: [email protected]